A few life lessons I’ve learned from my special teachers:
- Great memories hide in the routines of daily life.
- Hugs and kisses have magical healing powers.
- It’s possible to see God in all the moments of a day.
- Adventures are waiting around every corner.
- Quality time means more than quantity time.
Who are my special teachers? My two sons, who share life with me, help me to experience it fully and challenge me to see through their eyes. I look forward to many more lessons in the future!
– Written for the September 2007 issue of Mom’s Moments. www.momsmoments.ca/pdfs